These Terms do not apply to your access to and use of the products and services which we market for subscription on our Websites (our “Services”). The practices and policies, including how we protect, collect, and use electronic data, text, messages, communications or other materials submitted to and stored within the Services by You (“Service Data”) are detailed in and governed by our Master Subscription Agreement, available here, or such other applicable agreement between you and any member of the Jeju Namyang Tour relating to your access to and use of such Services (“Service Agreement”).
1. Changes to Terms. These Terms, or any part thereof, may be modified by us, including the addition or removal of terms at any time, and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. Your use of the Websites after such posting shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such modifications, additions or deletions.
2. Changes to Websites. We may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Websites at any time, including, but not limited to, content, availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
4. User Content Guidelines. The following terms apply to content submitted by you:
4.1 You agree not to represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, the Jeju Namyang Tour’s endorsement of User Content.
4.2 You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component.
4.3 Any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe restricts or inhibits anyone else from using or enjoying the Websites will not be permitted. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove or edit User Content submitted by you.
5. User Conduct Guidelines. The following terms apply to your conduct when accessing or using the Websites: (a) you agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Websites or the servers or networks connected to the Websites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Websites; (b) you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Websites, use of the Websites, or access to the Websites; (c) you agree not to engage in any activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability; (d) you agree not to interfere with any other user’s right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about users of the Websites or posting private information about a third party.
6. Intellectual Property Rights. Except with our express prior written permission or as permitted by applicable laws, you may not copy, distribute, reproduce, mirror, frame, publicly display, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works of, re-publish or transmit the Websites or Content (in whole or in part) in any way or through any medium for distribution, publication or any commercial purpose.
You may display, copy and download Content from the Websites solely for your personal and non-commercial use provided that: (a) you do not remove any copyright or proprietary notice from the Content; (b) such Content will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or published in any medium; and (c) no modifications are made to such Content.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
A) THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS.
B) We disclaim any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing the Websites, you acknowledge and agree to our disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use the Websites.
8. Termination. We may terminate or suspend these Terms at any time without notice to you. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to immediately terminate your access to the Websites in the event of any conduct by you which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of these Terms.
9. Governing Law. Any and all disputes, claims and controversies arising out of or in connection with your access to, and/or use of the Websites, and/or the provision of content, services, and/or technology on or through the Websites shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws and decisions of the Republic of Korea applicable to contracts made, entered into and performed entirely therein, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
10. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. We respect others’ intellectual property rights, and expect our users and customers to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied on the Websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures outlined in Jeju Namyang Tour’s Copyright Infringement Notice & Takedown Policy. We reserve the right to terminate access to the Websites for users or customers who post material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
11. Cancellation Policy
A. Tour product
Cancelled 7 days before your intended tour date(business day in Korea / 09:00-16:00), 80% will be refunded
Cancelled 5 days before your intended tour date(business day in Korea / 09:00-16:00), 50% will be refunded
Cancelled 3 days before your intended tour date(business day in Korea / 09:00-16:00), no refunded
B. Attraction tickets
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
C. Each of the product has a cancellation policy.
12. English Version Controls
Non-English translations of this Policy are provided for convenience only. In the event of any ambiguity or conflict between translations, the English version is authoritative and controls.
These Terms were last updated on February 11, 2019.